[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

Leaving sorry guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MillerET
MillerET

Male
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:47 am

Attention G!X. i am leaving for a few reasons. not drama
1. i was informed that alot fo you do drugs wich is a sensitive subject(escept opiate, he stop)
2.ashton left RDA because i was kicked out and me not backing him up here and leaving with him wouldnt be right. i owe him
thats all. i will visit from time to time. i will mostly be on RDA funbase

Goodbye

(THE REAL REASON I'M LEAVING IS CAUSE I'M CAUSING DRAMA, I LOVE ASHTON, AND I REJOINED RDA<3)

Last edited by Conrad on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TRUTH)
Back to top Go down
Conrad
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
Conrad

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuJDaOVz2qY
Real question... What do you ACTUALLY know about me? Lata.
Back to top Go down
http://MasterT00003@aol.com
Conrad
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
Conrad

Male

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:40 am

Back to top Go down
luckyjack1983
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
luckyjack1983

Male
Registration date : 2013-08-20

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:15 am

wow, apparently I do drugs...good to know
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:33 am

Good Luck Miller!

Just do me a favor and get facts straight next time (your drug accusation) and one more thing, try not to trash talk [=G!X=] or it's members like you did RDA when you first came here and now you are running back to them.

"The more I think about it the more I get pissed, so now you're about to be dismissed. You talk about things you don't know, but if you gotta go, you gotta go. I hate to do this, I just want to set you straight, but there is no time, so go be with your soul mate. For real I do like you, but [=G!X=] is my family and the General protects his crew!  Im done with all of this child's play, so I'll end this goodbye with a f*ck you but have a nice day!"

Last edited by Shoot1stAsk2nd on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
fire
G!X Member
G!X Member
fire

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-06

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:01 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHOOT,HERO HAHAHAHAHAHA

I laughed my ass off  king 

ps: Miller, enjoy your 'TRIP' switch. rabbit
Back to top Go down
luckyjack1983
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
luckyjack1983

Male
Registration date : 2013-08-20

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:51 pm

couldn't have said it better Shoot
Back to top Go down
Durialforce
G!X Member
G!X Member
Durialforce

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Shoot1stAsk2nd wrote:
Good Luck Miller!

Just do me a favor and get facts straight next time (your drug accusation) and one more thing, try not to trash talk [=G!X=] or it's members like you did RDA when you first came here and now you are running back to them.

"The more I think about it the more I get pissed, so now you're about to be dismissed. You talk about things you don't know, but if you gotta go, you gotta go. I hate to do this, I just want to set you straight, but there is no time, so go be with your soul mate. For real I do like you, but [=G!X=] is my family and the General protects his crew!  Im done with all of this child's play, so I'll end this goodbye with a f*ck you but have a nice day!"

Post of the year.
Back to top Go down
Conrad
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
Conrad

Male

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:30 pm

luckyjack1983 wrote:
wow, apparently I do drugs...good to know
Wow, me too!! Welcome to the club bro!
Shoot1stAsk2nd wrote:
"The more I think about it the more I get pissed, so now you're about to be dismissed. You talk about things you don't know, but if you gotta go, you gotta go. I hate to do this, I just want to set you straight, but there is no time, so go be with your soul mate. For real I do like you, but [=G!X=] is my family and the General protects his crew! Im done with all of this child's play, so I'll end this goodbye with a f*ck you but have a nice day!"
Definitely post of the year. and the year has only started. LATA
Back to top Go down
MillerET
MillerET

Male
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:40 am

Just alot of you guys i have heard do drugs. and idk what happened to my signiture. cant you just take it as ok goodbye. not be jerks about it. Conrad, you did nothing and do not do drugs. al i know is that shoot does weed. some others to( i would include spazt!k but he was kick) so take it as a goodbye. jeez
+ you all know i STOPPED the drama. i realized it did no good and was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Huxley
Huxley

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:02 am

Miller have you drank before
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:31 am

Uh, nope, I don't do weed cause I work for the government kido. Not taking the chance of getting fired over something like that. Like I stated earlier you need to get your facts straight before you start all your accusations....yet again!!

Bye

//CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
Sponsored content

Leaving sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving sorry guys   Leaving sorry guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving sorry guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1