[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

G!X Proposal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

G!X Proposal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G!X Proposal   G!X Proposal - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:51 pm

You guys are awesome!

I counted 15 for this proposal, 1 undecided, and 1 against. (didn't count Mohawk's reply).

Regardless of the outcome, I really appreciate the support. Makes me smile each time I think about it. rabbit 
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
Conrad
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
Conrad

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: G!X Proposal   G!X Proposal - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:39 pm

Bumpidy bump bump
Back to top Go down
http://MasterT00003@aol.com
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: G!X Proposal   G!X Proposal - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Even though I actually left the clan, I still would like to put in my word for shoot.
As has been stated before, I recruited him into Pink, and basically, half the stuff I did, or needed to do, I talked with shoot about. He's a good guy, and he knows what he's doing and what he wants. A good leader, and I believe he would indeed be a good person for a supreme spot. For one, to take a load off for Mohawk and Recall.
I know both of them are doing a whole truckload of stuff in the background, even this may not be clear to most of the people, they do a whole lot. But as Mohawk has stated before, it's nice to have a supreme who is on the servers here and there. And both of them just probably don't have the time to do this regularly.
Having Shoot as the supreme who shows up at the server would be a nice idea, so I vote yes: Shoot for supreme.
Shoot, if you make it, good luck, and keep improving G!X, which you've been doing really well so far =]
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: G!X Proposal   G!X Proposal - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Bulls - you just made my day sir!! I really appreciate your support and your kind words. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G!X Proposal   G!X Proposal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

G!X Proposal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013 :: CLAN ANNOUNCEMENTS :: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS-