[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

Green Server people please read.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Green Server people please read. Empty
PostSubject: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:14 pm

to start with i don't have much time for ET at all atm. My school has requested me to work at a company to implement my theory into practise. this will take to around end of January. It means i've little to no ET/G!X time.

anyway, my topic. Since our beloved owner Bulls has real life plans + the Absence of Rob has made me to think to promote/request a new LDR to the Green Server. For this issue i would like to nominate Pedobear for his loyalty, knowledge, activeness and being just a good guy. I believe and trust in him that he knows what is good for G!X en ofcourse the Green Server.

This is a bit on my mind since we need an active member to ensure some promotions/demotions plus to get the somewhat old roster back to date.

i would like to hear your opinions, but please;

- have a statement/argument on why you find him appropriate or not.
- do not trash talk.
- keep it friendly
- keep it spam proof (so no quote messaged all over the place, no "agreed" posts).
Back to top Go down
Conrad
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
Conrad

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Idk if Blue people are allowed to vote or allowed to give input but
- Pedo is a piece of poopy and should never be a LDR. Wink Joking of course.
- All joking aside; I believe that this would be a great move.
- Pedo Žák for President
Back to top Go down
http://MasterT00003@aol.com
Anttica
LEADER
Anttica

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:02 pm

All hail almighty Teddy! :3
But seriously, i agree with this post, i know that pedo knows who are active, and who are not.
Also we really need another LDR to help this clan.
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:45 am

I think this would be a good move myself for Green.

I have started discussing a possibility of combining Green and Blue since most of our members will be going back to schools and activity will drop more than it has in the past few weeks.

Pedo for LDR!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
SHHPANK
G!X Member
G!X Member
SHHPANK

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:31 am

Shoot1stAsk2nd wrote:
I think this would be a good move myself for Green.

I have started discussing a possibility of combining Green and Blue since most of our members will be going back to schools and activity will drop more than it has in the past few weeks.

Pedo for LDR!
I think that would be a good move
Back to top Go down
Durialforce
G!X Member
G!X Member
Durialforce

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:02 pm

I don't know if it matters what I say, but I would agree with this move.
Back to top Go down
sass
No longer a Member
sass

Male
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Agree, agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 am

I would like to see recall and mohawk to spend some time thinking on this and maybe promoting him or not:D thanks
Back to top Go down
Ma$teR.
G!X Member
G!X Member
Ma$teR.

Male
Registration date : 2013-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:20 am

I'd like to see July and Pedo wearing the LDR tag Smile
I know they would do a great job together!

Wish you best luck guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
MoHawk
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
MoHawk

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Dear members,

I am sorry, that recall or me dont respond that fast. Recall seems to be absent for some time and I am almost every week on a business trip.

I personally have no problems, that Pedo steps up to the LDR position. Because of the absence of Bulls, it would be also ok, if July and Pedo become LDR. Even if july wont be that active.

Due the summer hole, every gaming clan got its problems with its inactivity. I hope that the fall/ winter time will bring the activity of all of us back up.

Back to top Go down
http://www.et-gix.com
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Meant to post earlier - but congrats Pedo and July! I know you will do a fantastic job for Green and G!X. You have always represented us well and I am sure you will continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Server people please read.   Green Server people please read. Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Server people please read.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1