[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

END OF THE LINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Yang
G!X Member
G!X Member
Yang

Male
Registration date : 2009-03-30

END OF THE LINE - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 pm

LoL, what do you think that is attention? These days.. The world is really going to end soon.. hahahahah.. We were watching Dexter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoHawk
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
MoHawk

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Oh, dexter.... A really good series. Enjoyfull and exciting
Back to top Go down
http://www.et-gix.com
Yang
G!X Member
G!X Member
Yang

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Yeaah we're in the last season, episode 3 hahah
Back to top Go down
MoHawk
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
MoHawk

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:01 pm

season 7 for me
Back to top Go down
OwNeD
No longer a Member
OwNeD

Male
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm

julybuly wrote:
Yang wrote:
Well, sorry bout yesterday recy and h8.. My gf came, so I had to give her attention hahha Very Happy

dat yang:D
Dat spam.
Back to top Go down
http://ET-G!X.Forumotion.net
H8Pwer
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 pm

OwNeD wrote:
julybuly wrote:
Yang wrote:
Well, sorry bout yesterday recy and h8.. My gf came, so I had to give her attention hahha Very Happy

dat yang:D
Dat spam.

better spam than no posts
Back to top Go down
H8Pwer
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:35 am

So how are we all doing Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Deeemon

Male
Registration date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 am

hmm may iask what happened to all of the old G!X servers etc green,pink...
Back to top Go down
Yang
G!X Member
G!X Member
Yang

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:33 am

MoHawk wrote:
season 7 for me
The season 8 didn't come yet, So you can consider I'm in 7 too hahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H8Pwer
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:35 am

Deeemon wrote:
The old ones or the ones Devi are fixing now?
Back to top Go down
Deeemon

Male
Registration date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 am

old ones.
Back to top Go down
MoHawk
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
MoHawk

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:58 am

The old servers (Green, Black, Red....) were deactivated at the same time, when this clan decided to make a longer break. For a short time, there were still 2 servers online, but went inactive, after alot of members disappeard.

Now alot of old members are returning and a part-time server is available.
A 24/7 server is comming soon, so [=G!X=] might have a server, which is online all day and another server, which is online half-day.
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Yup, so soon we'll be able to play on our own server again, which is there at all times! Getting new members, or old members, and basically... getting G!X back!
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:19 pm

[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=] wrote:
Yup, so soon we'll be able to play on our own server again, which is there at all times! Getting new members, or old members, and basically... getting G!X back!

I don't wanna criticize too much but ET hasn't really that much people:/ i suggest on going to 2.6b if u weren't planning that already.
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 pm

I think we're already going for 2.6b if I'm correct.
still though, it has enough people, and besides we can just start up the clan like this. We can always see if we can spread out to other games.
The G!X virus taking over everything? 8D
seriously though, the options are open, if we have the people to help and support it!
Back to top Go down
MoHawk
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
MoHawk

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 pm

[=G!X=] is heading to .6b - 2.55 is no option. Besides the current running NQ server is on .6b
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:00 pm

ah oke it is the logical way anyway. im always here to help and if it goes good enough and u theres room for a tj place i'd like to nominate myself for leading that:D
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:34 pm

is it still done that much, TJ? still popular?
hard thing with a TJ server is to get everything set up as the most people would like it.
double jump, yes or no... speed, jump height... all that stuff... trying to get as much people to like it as possible. But of course it should always be an option if we get enough popularity and interest back in G!X
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm

ye trickjump is still popular. TWC etjump, 999, Th server, eT server are many people on everyday. people still make new map and mods and stuff:).
ye all the servers with dj, speed and jump height mods are gonexD, the real trickjump servers are the one for tj'ers and not for beginners. (thought maps like gamma mill can still be used for learning etc.)
Back to top Go down
Recall™
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
Recall™

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Deeemon wrote:

The easiest answer to this question is that Servers costs money and anyone decided anytime to stop paying for it. The problem is that not everybody is ready to pay for an empty Server and i can't blame them.

If it wasn't the money it probably was the lack of time. For some people time is much more important then money. The dumbest thing is that you'll need both of it to run a successful Server + Clan.

But ask yourself, what can you do for it?:

At this part i need to thank MoHawk and Bulls. Both of them allready offered me to spent money for Servers, even before we had an idea what we want to do and where we gonna go. Thats pretty remarkable not only since money is the most important thing for running Servers. So, thank you Bulls and MoHawk i hope you both don't mind that i made your offerings public.

I know that not everyone can spent money for being an Owner also that would be pretty useless to have more Owners then members Wink. So what can you alternative do to make your clan successful without spending money for it? As i said before not everybody wants to pay for a empty Server, i don't want you to give up your real life, quit friendships or forget about your school stuff, but what i expect is the same activity on our Servers like if you would pay for the it. It's not enough to watch the Server statistics over xfire to see if someone joins the Server so you have someone to play. Go first! Others will join!

Also you can use the forum, chatbox, xfire, ... to meet up with other players so you and the other players won't be alone! Don't wait for it, just be the first!

There are around 1000 ET players out there. And, i don't know, maybe 300 Servers. If we want to be a successful clan we need a successful Server. Your main goal should be to fill up your Server with players. If we managed that we can talk about more Servers and co.

Sorry for long text,

Recall
Back to top Go down
http://et-gix.com
[=G!X=]Hadis[=GREEN=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Hadis[=GREEN=]

Male
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Yang wrote:
LoL, what do you think that is attention? These days.. The world is really going to end soon.. hahahahah.. We were watching Dexter Very Happy

Damm i hate Dexter ... i like The sopranos 6 series of them, only for fools and horses and *censored* yeah MY NAME IS EARL Smile)
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

I don't mind it being public Recall, and indeed, we must first look at getting us back on our feet.
Getting a steady server with regular people playing on it.
That way we can at least see if we can get the people in there.
If we get more succesful and we get more people, then there'll possibly be more people who would be able to become owner, which in turn would mean that getting another server would be easier.
So for now, focus on one, and eventually, we'll see how it goes =]
Back to top Go down
H8Pwer
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Been playing a game called Victroria II lately. Amazing game actually, really detailed
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:17 pm

H8Pwer wrote:
Been playing a game called Victroria II lately. Amazing game actually, really detailed

i just saw a vid about it, it seems pretty difficult to understand at first.
Back to top Go down
H8Pwer
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:18 pm

julybuly wrote:
H8Pwer wrote:

Yeah it is kinda like a huge wall of stuff at first but when you understand some stuff and all it's awesome =D
Did you see the guy playing as the Netherlands?
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:07 pm

H8Pwer wrote:
julybuly wrote:
H8Pwer wrote:

Yeah it is kinda like a huge wall of stuff at first but when you understand some stuff and all it's awesome =D

Yes haha, nice guess:D
Back to top Go down
H8Pwer
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:20 pm

julybuly wrote:
H8Pwer wrote:
julybuly wrote:
H8Pwer wrote:

he kinda scratches tghe surface only =D, saw that after I started playing but just looked cause you might learn something new lol that is important.
im playing as brazil now =D allied with most of south america and focusing on industry and building a bug navy and army. im uncertain but I might try to either capture a colony or colonize a country,m but for the latter I have to research medicine etc, so its gonna take a little while.
I dont wanna attack britain since they will just erase me from the map lol
Back to top Go down
Daredevil
Daredevil

Male
Registration date : 2012-12-19

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:42 am

Yeah, it would be great to see a G!X server in the server list. xP
And I'm sorry I haven't been very active for a couple of days, school takes most of my time, as I'm in the final grade of elementary school. I can play a lot on the weekends though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoHawk
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
MoHawk

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:32 am

Thats no problem Devil, we all have a life besides [=G!X=].
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:04 pm

MoHawk wrote:

i thought G!X was our life....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yang
G!X Member
G!X Member
Yang

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

julybuly wrote:
MoHawk wrote:

G!X is part of our lives, but life outside the virtual world is more important, studies are much more important than virtual games..
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Yang wrote:
julybuly wrote:
MoHawk wrote:

G!X is part of our lives, but life outside the virtual world is more important, studies are much more important than virtual games..

i know, don't ruin the moment pls:(
Back to top Go down
Yang
G!X Member
G!X Member
Yang

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to ruin the moment Sad
Back to top Go down
OwNeD
No longer a Member
OwNeD

Male
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Yang wrote:

Not for july.
Back to top Go down
http://ET-G!X.Forumotion.net
H8Pwer
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 am

OwNeD wrote:
Yang wrote:

Not for july.

læl

H8Pwer wrote:
julybuly wrote:
H8Pwer wrote:
julybuly wrote:
H8Pwer wrote:

he kinda scratches tghe surface only =D, saw that after I started playing but just looked cause you might learn something new lol that is important.
im playing as brazil now =D allied with most of south america and focusing on industry and building a bug navy and army. im uncertain but I might try to either capture a colony or colonize a country,m but for the latter I have to research medicine etc, so its gonna take a little while.
I dont wanna attack britain since they will just erase me from the map lol

Just bought it off Steam lol, so I can get the patches Very Happy

You should try it july and guys/guys (and july)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

END OF THE LINE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013 :: CLAN ANNOUNCEMENTS :: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS-