[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

future of wolfenstein

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stenz
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male
Registration date : 2010-06-17

future of wolfenstein Empty
PostSubject: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Hi I know there's been alot of talk about tf2 and the clan makin a server on it but what is happening to et now ? Ive been connecting to ia# server and they run silent mod and is ranked 80 ish in server rankings and is a popular server.

I made a suggestion and conrad like the idea that I suggested before by introducing a promotion system based on amount of xp and posts on forum ? For new members and pubbers.

This gives pubbers and low level admins to work hard and grt rewarded for their work to the clan.

Another suggestion was they have any colour tags obviously we can't do this atm due to having 2 servers but if we merge we could introduce this in maybe ? Or have [= =] any colour G!X white ?  

I thought id make this post for any suggestions or ideas for the owners to discuss because we need to get more people in the servers.
Back to top Go down
Conrad
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
Conrad

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:59 am

I back this idea.
Back to top Go down
http://MasterT00003@aol.com
Anttica
LEADER
Anttica

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:14 pm

In my opinion new recruits shouldn't care that much of forum activity, of course its important, but more important activity is in-game. This xp idea is interesting, but it has its pros and cons.

When we unite these two servers, colour of our new tags should be simply grey. ^^
Or like Honig and i used to joke about, lets make a compromise and make Purple Panzawar server.  Laughing

But really nice suggestions. Smile

I also have one suggestion, could someone reset Reds bots xp? Every bot has like 1 million xp. >.>
Back to top Go down
Stenz
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Ye just an idea to encourage people to connect and play on the server and with the tags purple be nicer because when u mix red and blue u get purple Wink
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Combining them kinda of defeats the purpose of servicing EU and NA/SA players though. I know for a fact our South American visitors like the connection speed to Blue because it's in the double digits compared to Red where they get triple digit pings.

Combining isn't going to happen and it will stay Blue - though I do like the color purple. Very Happy

I'm not against the XP idea but that would be more of a clan decision I believe compared to a server decision so Recall and MoHawk would have to get involved with that so we could come up with a compromise.

Thanks for the ideas guys - keep them coming!! I would be curious to know if you want to keep Silent on Blue or go back to Nitmod, Jaymod, etc....

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
Conrad
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
Conrad

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Go back to Nitmod. and mod it the way we had it in BoA. So fun.
Close Red - Turn Blue into Purple - Very Happy Love it.
Back to top Go down
http://MasterT00003@aol.com
Stenz
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:10 pm

I don't mind any mod except for nq and if the owners have made a decision could you post it here please
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Stenz - Blue doesn't have an owner at the moment so I am stepping in for that place.

No decisions on a few things as of yet sir. Please stand by for more news. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
Stenz
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Aw yea I didnt mean straight away hahha
Back to top Go down
Huxley
Huxley

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:33 am

I know i havnt really been active these few weeks but yaeh we should definitely change the mod probably make me more active to
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Hadis[=GREEN=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Hadis[=GREEN=]

Male
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:17 am

we could try etpub or jaymod becouse?
Back to top Go down
Stenz
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Here is an example of the promotion system I was going to suggest below

Level xp

1 0
2 1000
3 2500

4 new Member (reset xp to start promotion system)
5 10, 000
6 25, 000
7 50, 000
8 125, 000
9 250, 000
10 500, 000
11 recruiter
12 co leader
13 leader

Obviously this isnt set stone so we could suggest the amount of xp per level if we introduce the system into the clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: future of wolfenstein   future of wolfenstein Empty

Back to top Go down

future of wolfenstein

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1