[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

A step back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eXe
G!X Member
G!X Member
eXe

Male
Registration date : 2013-03-09

A step back Empty
PostSubject: A step back   A step back EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:24 pm

I've been getting messages like "eXe get on the server" a numerous amount after my activity dropped.

So I decided to step back from RECRUITER position myself. I am not as active as I used to be... So what caused my inactivity?
Well..I kind of lost interest in ET. But I never said I won't play it anymore. I've been playing CS:GO a lot lately and I really like it. ET just doesn't pull me anymore like it did back then. So the gaming time pretty much goes into CS:GO.. And about TF2, when it became F2P, I tried it, but it really wasn't my game. But I might give it another try soon.

After a discussion with Conrad I will stay with level 7 and try to keep activity as much as possible. I won't promise anything big as it is the last quarter of 11th grade and soon there will be exams.

I hope you guys won't be that disappointed, but it has been on my chest for a long time now and I finally got it off.

What I am trying to say here is that these last years I've been in the clan was really just because of the family and friendship over the years, I really love the company here!!

eXe
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

A step back Empty
PostSubject: Re: A step back   A step back EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Thanks for recognizing you could no longer fulfill your duties in that position and stepping down. Takes courage.

Good Luck and please come by on TF2 and ET when you can sir. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com

A step back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1