[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

General server suggestion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anttica
LEADER
Anttica

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-08

General server suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Good friday evening everyone!

I have been thinking of this suggestion for a time now, and i wanna hear your opinion also.
So, im suggesting, that we rename both servers like we used to have back in days.
With lots of spaces in front of the servers name.

General server suggestion. Vw97

Always when i open Wolf:ET server list, i hit once server name button, and servers will go in nice order. This is how i found G!X servers. We used to have G!X server little bit above TWC servers, and below EA servers. Somewhere in that red circle of pic above.

"Why should we change the servers name?"
I have noticed that servers up there, have more regular players, than servers on the bottom of the list. By adding our servers somewhere there, we could gather more and more regular players on both servers.

And now, please leave your opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Honig
G!X Member
G!X Member
Honig

Male
Registration date : 2013-06-09

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:13 am

sounds good, support from my side! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gramp13
G!X Member
G!X Member
Gramp13

Male
Registration date : 2013-08-04

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 4:51 am

Good point Anttica , I usually click on "server name" twice at this point to find Blue, we seem to be at bottom of list, not even sure how I found G!X Blue in the first place....Oh I know as a Pubber I started sorting by ping but true, first going in to server list you grab what you see first when looking for a place to play. Good catch. Smile
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:27 pm

it would also mean that the people knowing our location won't find it anymore Wink (with the shortcut bars etc)
Back to top Go down
luckyjack1983
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
luckyjack1983

Male
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:02 pm

I don't like it, because Anttica came up with it Razz just kidding, I think it's a really good idea
Back to top Go down
Conrad
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
Conrad

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:55 pm

When I start up ET sometimes it has suggestions for what servers to join. Kind of like F|A and different popular servers. Not sure how you get an add on ET, but I think we should do that. It happens mostly after I join a server and disconnect. Its like something I download. Some servers have custom login music aswell. Not a bad idea. Just a suggestion.

Edit- Just started up ET now and RDA had one up there.
Back to top Go down
http://MasterT00003@aol.com
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:47 am

Conrad wrote:
When I start up ET sometimes it has suggestions for what servers to join. Kind of like F|A and different popular servers. Not sure how you get an add on ET, but I think we should do that. It happens mostly after I join a server and disconnect. Its like something I download. Some servers have custom login music aswell. Not a bad idea. Just a suggestion.

Edit- Just started up ET now and RDA had one up there.

It's a file from the server which you download automatically whenever you join their server. look it up in your etmain file. But yeah it's pretty neat to have one of those where it says such stuff
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

You talking about a customized menu?
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
Conrad
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
Conrad

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:42 pm

yeeah
Back to top Go down
http://MasterT00003@aol.com
Hitman
G!X Allied

Male
Registration date : 2013-07-14

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:06 pm

to be honest its not too much hard to make a menu if u know how to make one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.et-sac.tk
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Yup, have it done already. Tweaking it out some now sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General server suggestion.   General server suggestion. Empty

Back to top Go down

General server suggestion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1