[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

Roster updates discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amigo
G!X Member
G!X  Member
Amigo

Male
Registration date : 2013-10-22

Roster updates discussion Empty
PostSubject: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:05 pm

As we donŽt want people to spam the roster update topic, I thought that it would be a good idea to make another topic just to discuss/talk about things related to roster updates. I hope it will work fine and IŽll delete all the other `spamŽ in roster updates.

IŽll just have a good example of a question or something:
Why was Niki, promoted to lvl 5, not on the roster at all?
Back to top Go down
Anttica
LEADER
Anttica

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:24 pm

I though always, who posts roster update message, will update the roster.
When doing this, we shouldn't have to check the roster daily, that is everyone there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amigo
G!X Member
G!X  Member
Amigo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Well if everyone could do that, our roster would be a lot more up-to-date, so this is a pretty good idea!
Back to top Go down
Anttica
LEADER
Anttica

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Everyone from REC level and above, should be able to edit it. And normally others don't do posts to roster update topic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Honig
G!X Member
G!X Member
Honig

Male
Registration date : 2013-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:26 pm

I just checked, I can't edit the Roster, could somebody please fix this? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoHawk
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
MoHawk

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Anttica wrote:
Everyone from REC level and above, should be able to edit it. And normally others don't do posts to roster update topic. Smile
WORD!

REC+ have the right, to edit, close and even delete topics in their respective clanbase.

Changing anything in the roster, aquires a post in the roster update thread. After that, its your duty to UPDATE the roster.

Actually, I dont really get, why a discussion topic is needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.et-gix.com
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:55 pm

we are a democracy mohawk. we discus the discusses:D
Back to top Go down
Amigo
G!X Member
G!X  Member
Amigo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:29 pm

So niki and frita are out but what about katy? Is she still in or also kicked?
Back to top Go down
Honig
G!X Member
G!X Member
Honig

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:37 pm

why is Niki out? Is the reason doubleclanning too? Do we have proofs? If we have changes in the clan, could we please post that to the Roster Update topic? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amigo
G!X Member
G!X  Member
Amigo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Well when I updated roster yesterday, last edit was by unknown person but the reason for editing was: Removing Niki and Frita, since I did hear about Frita he was not a problem, but didnŽt hear anything about niki either.

Since Katy was close (family??) to those two players, I was wondering if she did leave or got kicked out too
Back to top Go down
luckyjack1983
Senior G!X Member
Senior G!X Member
luckyjack1983

Male
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:47 pm

Niki was joining the same clan as Frita, that's why she left
Back to top Go down
Honig
G!X Member
G!X Member
Honig

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:48 pm

I dont know anything about Katy and as long as we don't have proofs, we can't kick anybody out of the clan. In my opinion everybody is presumed innocent until he is proven guilty Very Happy
But I assume, now her friends probably won't play here anymore, that she wouldn't be here anymore either. Although this doesn't mean that she is no longer G!X member...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster updates discussion   Roster updates discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Roster updates discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1