[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

Forum Issues/Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sc0ut
Sc0ut

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Forum Issues/Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:44 pm

As per Juxienn's request, this thread will be host to all your Forum suggestions and issues/complaints, similar to that of the server suggestions thread. As the main base of all G!X-wide communications, this forum is a vital piece of this clans existence and advancement. As such, we're always trying to improve it and provide a better place for the entire G!X clan to exchange information. With your many ideas, we could achieve this kind of progression.

Feel free to post any of your ideas, small or large as they'll most certainly provide your lovely administrators with a much better insight into how you as players/members perceive the G!X clan.

Rest assured, if your ideas are warranted and useful, they will be taken into account and you may very well see your suggestion wholly adapted for your (and everyone else's) convenience, then you could feel all warm and fuzzy for making the clan a better place (and because it was your idea)
Wink
Back to top Go down
Juxienn
OWNER
OWNER
Juxienn

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Thank you Scout Smile.
I wanted this topic to be similair to the server suggestions topic. Any ideas can be used to improve our forums.
I am not saying every suggestion will be executed. That is not my right, since I am not in the position to make those decisions. The only thing I'd like to see is your idea or vision.

We all want are members of the same clan, but [=G!X=] isn't just a clan: it's a family clan. Let's put our heads together and make [=G!X=] even more awesome!

Last edited by Juxienn on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaos
G!X Member
G!X  Member
Kaos

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Restrict forum avatars to static images?
Back to top Go down
Sc0ut
Sc0ut

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 am

There is currently no assigned forum section or thread for members that have grown apart from G!X and wish to leave us. Right now, the general section is being slowly populated with unique threads by the most recently, dearly departed and will probably remain there, open for inconsequential discussion and serving to remind us of those who've drifted away, which I'm sure we could all do without.

Though, the inevitability of people leaving will always be upon us, so it's something we have to accommodate on our forums.

It may serve us to appoint a section or even a single thread for the purpose of those wishing to announce their departure, so it's not so spread out and erroneous. This could provide further control on these kinds of topics, which may be needed considering, as we all know, any G!X member leaving could easily bring with it its own slew of emotion/drama.

Weekly thread cleanups/deletes, locks, etc. are just a couple of ways to curb the energy on these types of topics.

[Side note: Kaos ----]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Juxienn
OWNER
OWNER
Juxienn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:53 am

We used to have a seperate section for that indeed. Could be an idea yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:42 am

Juxienn wrote:
Thank you Scout Smile.
I wanted this topic to be similair to the server suggestions topic. Any ideas can be used to improve our forums.
I am not saying every suggestion will be executed. That is not my right, since I am not in the position to make those decisions. The only thing I'd like to see is your idea or vision.

Let's put our heads together and make [=G!X=] even more awesome!

Add CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) effects. They illustrate everything just so perfectly and the outcome is remarkably awesome.

Sorry, I know I'm not a G!X member but this is my point of view as a website designer.

Back to top Go down
http://trivih.comli.com/website/frontpage.html
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:21 am

To be fair, this is a forum... so we just got a free forum, and with this we can pick themes with how we view this forum.
CSS has some nice features, especially CSS3. and for one, any website already uses CSS these days (Unless it's a flash website).
But to my knowledge we can't easily change the CSS, or Recall has to actually go into the themes and change it there.
Besides... the general layout in my eyes is still alright.
It works, it's functional, and it doesn't need many flashing things and whatever.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
G!X Member
G!X  Member
Pyro

Male
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:51 pm

[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=] wrote:

Besides... the general layout in my eyes is still alright.
It works, it's functional, and it doesn't need many flashing things and whatever.

I agree with this ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/filip.thorez
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm

PedoBear wrote:
we should have more my little ponny pictures
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

uhm,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]
LEADER
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:23 pm

i would say.........NO.also... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Juxienn
OWNER
OWNER
Juxienn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So scout, what have we got now?
If there's something good, you could also use the poll-function, so you could get a better idea of how the members think about something Smile.
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]
LEADER
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Juxi.....lol........ i don't have to see this........lol Cool
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:04 am

hhhhmmmm, ponies....nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]
LEADER
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:59 pm

i prefer your picture on the other topic... lol

Cool
Back to top Go down
Shoot1stAsk2nd
G!X GENERAL
G!X GENERAL
Shoot1stAsk2nd

Male
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Yes, me too Rob!! Doesn't the Internet rock!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidbigger.com
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]
LEADER
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:58 pm

yes it does..... Cool
Back to top Go down
Zerkky
No longer a Member

Male
Registration date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:07 am

Can we make offtopic section for all the members?
u could discuss other stuff than wolfenstein too,
it would help a bit too to make forum more clearly,
because theres lots of offtopic stuff around here.
So why not put them on a one place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues/Suggestions   Forum Issues/Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Issues/Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1