[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

Server Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:06 pm

As I've seen in other posts: You guys have your own ideas about what to do with the server.
Some may be good, some may be bad, but all can be considered.
So if you have any ideas, feel free to put them here!

okay... so moving of posts is not an option, so I'll just quote the texts in this post, and delete them from the original topic =] want to keep everything clean!

Fl3tcher wrote:
I dont got suggestions for rules but i got for the server. I say fix more maps, In my ex clan H2o it was a very active clan and one of the thing that maked them active was that they had alot of maps. Some populair maps they had was Adlernest, Frostbite, Ice, Supply- depot, sp_delivery, Bremen, Braundorf. These were the populair ones so i think u should fix them in and more players will join our server thats for sure

Rob wrote:
Good Idea Fl3tcher......and if we got more Maps......maybe its possiable to add a Map Vote to?

Rob
Back to top Go down
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:08 pm

i would like to see Banners on the server, which explain who we are, the rules, recruiting and the name to the forum
Back to top Go down
OvErDoSe596
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 pm

I like that idea as well july

Got it!

Last edited by OvErDoSe596 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Okay, I'm not going to be a full-out hard-ass.
But I do want to ask in a friendly way to just keep it mainly to suggestions.
If somebody posted a suggestion, I'm going to assume there's people who will agree with the suggestion, and possibly also people who disagree with that.
So with all due respect (and to keep the topic as clean as possible) I want to ask whether you guys can keep it mainly to actual suggestions.
If you agree with another suggestion, I prefer you either keep it to yourselves, or post that together with a suggestion of your own =]

So, not attacking anyone (or in this case not trying to flame you overdose ^^)
But just as a request to keep it mainly to suggestions here =]
Back to top Go down
OvErDoSe596
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:25 am

Can we have adrenalin to all classes?
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:55 pm

OvErDoSe596 wrote:
Can we have adrenalin to all classes?

All classes should have adrenaline now.
Although I don't know the full behaviour of the adrenaline (As in, I'm not sure whether you need to be the appropriate medic level to actually get the adrenaline) But either all classes now get adrenaline from the start, or all classes get adrenaline as soon as you get the apropriate medic level.
It should be set up and implemented now.
So go check it out! let me know if something's wrong.
I'm at work again today, got 7 hours to go, so I can't test anything myself.
So send me a message, put it in the chat on the forums, or try to reach me on xfire (I occasionally log onto my computer through teamviewer) But I may not respond immediately =]

Edit: As a side note, as many of you probably have noticed, I added the suggestions from Fl3tcher to the rotation, and map vote is also enabled.
So everything on that end should be working correctly now too!

The banners I'm still thinking about...
Possibly this can be done explaining most of the rules, and a link to the forum... seeing as having all the rules in full on the server will crowd the chat a bit ^^ But I'm working this out!
As soon as I've got something, I'll ask you guys to check it out and then we can see whether everything's alright!
Back to top Go down
Fl3tcheeR

Male
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:37 pm

i think more medic packs should come out when youre dead, and same for ammo packs.
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:21 pm

I may up the energy a bit. But not too much, as Mohawk as already edited in your post: This will probably cause spam of certain items/abilities, ruining the fun for others.
This may be fun for the one doing the spamming, but not for the one being spammed =]

So yes, the energy has been sped up a bit. Not too much, you'll still have to wait a bit, but okay.

The drops of the ammo and medpacks has been increased from 1 to 3.
Back to top Go down
Fl3tcheeR

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:18 pm

thank u and sorry mate
Back to top Go down
Stenz
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:48 pm

idk if you have thought of it but i suggest that you have more than 1 rec on the server who is very active atm to try and rec more new and ex members back to the clan. promote members that you trust that wont abuse the power or tell leaders and co leaders to rec like mad when they got the opportunity to but not to rec just anyone. they must have a small criteria such as speak english and signing up to forum ?
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 pm

We already discussed these things.
For one: We have one recruiter indeed... but we also have a co-leader who can recruit. A leader who can recruit, an owner who can recruit, and two supremes who could also recruit.
So we currently have 6 people who can recruit.
Of course, I can add more recruiters... but then we would have 3 "members" and 7 high admins... This seems (in my eyes) a bit... well... overpopulated.
Everyone of level 8 and above can recruit, I just hope they will. But that takes time as well.

And it's already been adressed on what criteria people have to be recruited.
They need to be friendly, speak english, and be well mannered.
Skill isn't something I'm looking for personally, and I feel our higher admins are well suited to figure this out for people =]
Back to top Go down
Fl3tcheeR

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 pm

and bomb for enginers
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 am

Yes, there are bombs, basically grenades with the power of dynamite.
Added those, poison gas grenades, poison gas mines, tripwires, adrenaline's been activated for all classes.... aaand I think that should be it mostly.
To keep everything entertaining =]
Back to top Go down
Fl3tcheeR

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 am

Youre the man bulls!
Back to top Go down
Jarno
Jarno

Male
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:21 pm

I would like Venice to the map cycle.
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]
LEADER
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Well Jarno......count me in......i want to make that request to

Rob
Back to top Go down
Fl3tcheeR

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:29 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:22 pm

I'll see that I can add it
Back to top Go down
Stenz
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:39 pm

sorry posted in wrong area on forum. heres my post

"idk if u thought of it but what about the ammo and health crates ? after while they run out why not have unlimited ammo and health ?"
Back to top Go down
OvErDoSe596
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:55 am

Does anybody recognize this map at all? I can't seem to remember the name and I actually would like to play it again?
Sadly these are the only two photos I have of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SHHPANK
G!X Member
G!X Member
SHHPANK

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:37 am

V2 Base
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
OvErDoSe596
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:08 am

Okay, bulls can we put V2 base on there as well?
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:12 pm

I kind of agree with Pedo here.
We currently have a 13-map cycle.
I don't want to flood the server with a whole boatload of maps.
So I'd say: Which maps would you want removed to get these maps included in the cycle?
Back to top Go down
Fl3tcheeR

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:24 pm

make a poll of wich maps we want, i think 12 maps are good
Back to top Go down
Recall™
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
Recall™

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:10 pm

And Map vote should be disabled. If you vote a map, the map will stay until server restarted...

Also i think the Vote pass percentage should be at least 66 %.
Back to top Go down
http://et-gix.com
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]
LEADER
[=G!X=]Rob[=GREEN=]

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:12 pm

I agree with you Recall.....
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Recall™ wrote:
And Map vote should be disabled. If you vote a map, the map will stay until server restarted...

Also i think the Vote pass percentage should be at least 66 %.

I agree with the mapvote, and it's off now, to keep the server from running into this problem.
Also the vote pass percentage is currently at 66%, but I believe that it quite simply doesn't count the bots.
Back to top Go down
SERBAKxD
No longer a Member

Male
Registration date : 2013-03-09

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Add map 1v1na1
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 am

SERBAKxD wrote:
Add map 1v1na1

No.
Just for the fact that I don't like being commanded. =]
You may request a server change, and I will always look into what we can do to fix this suggestion, or at least inform you if we're not able to or choose not to.
As an example, I removed the map vote. Why? Because Recall pointed out that if a map has been chosen by vote, the server gets stuck on that map and it has to be reset.
To fix that problem, we removed the map vote.

Also, if you've read a bit of this topic, you'll see that we had been discussing the maps for a bit now.
Saying that the map rotation is getting a bit large, and actually just adding new maps will make the cycle overflow.
Therefore we're looking to find a solution for this problem, seeing whether we're going to add or remove some maps.

I would appreciate it if, next time, you would at least just ask (instead of the command in your post)

Sorry that I act this way, I just appreciate a normal request more ^^
Back to top Go down
OwNeD
No longer a Member
OwNeD

Male
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:49 am

What about shooting while leaning, it's a N!tmod thingy,
but then again, noeps would complain about wallhack and bla bla, overpowered, etc etc.
But I like it, so add it for me, pleaaaaaase? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ET-G!X.Forumotion.net
Durialforce
G!X Member
G!X Member
Durialforce

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Support for shooting while leaning!

I would like to see the golden rule "Switching to 2nd weapon is faster than reloading of the first" back in the server. It's unable to switch to 2nd weapon now as we are forced to reload the weapon.
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 pm

PedoBear wrote:
Like the title says , would you guys like to remove panzas for bots ?

Seeing as it's a suggestion, I put it back here.
No need to make separate posts, I read all of them anyway.
Besides, I tried removing the panzer for bots, but somehow this didn't work.
Back to top Go down
SHHPANK
G!X Member
G!X Member
SHHPANK

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 am

Is there any way to add more bots?
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 am

well, we currently have 12 bots on the server... with a total of 20 slots on the server... so I believe 12 bots is not too little to have on the server standard... filling it with 18/19 bots I think is a bit too much.

Edit: As an answer to your question, yes, bots can easily be added.
Back to top Go down
Anttica
LEADER
Anttica

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Is there any chance to get Vote map back?
Because i personally like Fuel Dump pretty much, so if i want to play it, i have to vote next map so many times that it takes eternity to get play Fuel Dump again? tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next