[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved! Visit us on www.gixclan.com today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maintainance

END OF THE LINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
OvErDoSe596
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male
Registration date : 2013-01-24

END OF THE LINE - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:32 am

Yang I really like that Date and time Sig. We should have that on every bodies so that we know time frames.
Back to top Go down
MoHawk
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
MoHawk

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 am

Overdose, i like that idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.et-gix.com
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am

So, for everyone else, you can do this here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/free.html?n=1307

I did so, copy the final link into your signature ^^
Back to top Go down
Myst!c
G!X Member
G!X Member
Myst!c

Male
Registration date : 2013-02-16

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:51 am

about the time, do i have to make it english? well i guess so, cuz i don't think manny of you read dutch Very Happy

nvm i pick usa time then or somthing.
Back to top Go down
OwNeD
No longer a Member
OwNeD

Male
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Myst!c wrote:
about the time, do i have to make it english? well i guess so, cuz i don't think manny of you read dutch Very Happy

nvm i pick usa time then or somthing.
Most of us can read Dutch, real question is; do they understand it? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ET-G!X.Forumotion.net
OvErDoSe596
G!X Member
G!X  Member

Male
Registration date : 2013-01-24

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Man this server is excellent. and everybody that gets on it is too!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]
G!X Member
G!X Member
[=G!X=]Bulls<3[=pink=]

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Seeing as this is kind of a general talking topic, I thought I'd share my story here =]

So, I've been to luxembourg with my best (female) friend. She's actually my ex, but also still a great friend anyway.
So, we went on friday, had a nice day. Saturday we went walking up the mountain, went out for dinner, watched a movie in the bungalow and all that.
So then sunday came along. We cleaned up, packed our stuff, and stuffed everything into the car.
But it was snowing... and not just a little... it was snowing quite hard actually.
Now, if anybody's been to luxembourg before, you'll know that it's filled with all these small mountain roads. going quite steep up- and downhill. Sharp turns and all that stuff.
I drive a small Opel Corsa, no winter tires or anything (Because hell, at end-march, I didn't expect snow).
We started driving home, and somehow got sent with our navigation through all those small roads, not the main ones. Going up and down hill with that small car, with the constant fear of sliding away because it was slippery as buggering hell.
Eventually, we did slide... I managed to keep the car going, drove it left next to the road to lose some speed, then drove off to the right of the road and managed to stop it where I wouldn't be in the way, and I could just park the car... while I was still standing downhill.
So I kinda panicked at that point. I will tell you, I was freaking scared and shaking like hell.
Called emergency services, but because I didn't crash or had car trouble, they couldn't help.
Called home... and my dad offered to come to me to see whether he could help (it's about a 2,5 hour drive... with normal weather conditions).
A really friendly man from luxembourg offered to help. He went to see whether he still had some snow-chains for the tires. Unfortunately he didn't, so he had to leave again (eventually we got a belated text-message from him, offering us to come over to his place for coffee and to warm up.)
Eventually, a snowplow showed up, plowing everything but where we wanted to go... but I kinda regained my calm, and figured: I might as well go over those roads, they must be used more so I'll get where I want eventually anyway.
The road cleared up (Thanks to the plow) and we got quite a bit further. We thought that was the worst to come, and we could go home... But a little further into luxembourg, the weather got worse. So the roads stayed horrible.
I just wanted to go home, so I kept on going... constantly fearing that I would get into a slip with the car, and straight up drive off a cliff (Yes, those mountain roads actually go past cliffs).
I will not lie, I was scared for 3 hours straight.
We left at 9 in the morning, we arrived home at 4 in the afternoon... the drive that would take 2,5 hours, took us 7 hours.
As soon as we got to the highway, I thought it was fine, because they would be much better!
I was wrong... they were just as bad...
I just kept on going slowly, and eventually we got into belgium, and slowly the weather started getting better.
The roads got less snowy and slippery, and more just normal wet.
After a while, we got to just normal roads, which were only wet, hardly any snow around, and I managed to get up to normal driving speeds again.
Never, have I been so scared for so long.

So, that was my weekend! xD
Back to top Go down
Zerkky
No longer a Member

Male
Registration date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Gosh i would be so glad if i find my old pics...

Hmm,im gonna try it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bulletuk

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:45 am

Hi you lot nice to see G!X still going not heard from you recall for ages.
Back to top Go down
MoHawk
G!X CLAN OWNER
G!X CLAN OWNER
MoHawk

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:08 am

lol, fake
Back to top Go down
http://www.et-gix.com
julybuly
LEADER
julybuly

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:38 am

haven't seen this topic in a while. if it was bulletuk he should be ashamed of his english level:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: END OF THE LINE   END OF THE LINE - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

END OF THE LINE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[=G!X=] Clan Forum © 2013 :: CLAN ANNOUNCEMENTS :: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS-